Hello, I'm Jonathan M. Frisch

I have set up this Web Log in order to give my potential clients a look at the work I have done.

Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Hi, my name is Jonathan M. Frisch. I have recently moved to San Diego, California after living and working in New York City for the past 10 years. I have worked with top architects, designers, and interior decorators, owning and operating my own business since 1995. I specialize in designing, restoring, and repairing of high end furniture and fine art, as well as professional wall hanging, and art and furniture installation. I am fluent in all aspects of construction and renovations and have worked with producers and directors as a problem solver for live televised events. To reach me by phone, pleae call: (619)288-5752,. Thank you for your time, Jonathan M. Frisch.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Production work..